Welcome to A Kidz Clinic
We are excited you and your family have chosen A Kidz Clinic to be the home for your whole child healthcare. A Kidz Clinic is Delta County’s school-based health center providing medical, dental, and behavioral/mental healthcare services to children and youth from birth to 21 years of age. A Kidz Clinic provides accessible and affordable care options for children to provide them with the tools they need to be healthy and in school learning.
Our staff and providers love working with children and youth of our local communities. We will always seek to earn your respect and trust as we are here to help children be at their best. We are here to offer a variety of healthcare services, and also to help ensure children have the support and resources they need so that they have the tools they need to be healthy.
We accept Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program), CHP+, and most commercial insurances; A Kidz Clinic also has a sliding fee scale for self-pay patients. We partner with Delta Family Center in offering application assistance for Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Mediciad Program) and Colorado Health Plan Plus (CHP+); please let us know if you’d like additional information about these programs.
Thank you for choosing A Kidz Clinic to provide whole child healthcare. Please let us know if you have any questions.
- A Kidz Clinic Team
- Stacee DeLisle, Executive Director, MA, LPC, NBCC
- Makenna Hart, Clinic Coordinator, MS
- Sarah Young, Nurse Practitioner, RN, CPNP
- Karen Yocum, Nurse Practitioner, MSN, CPNP
- Jenina Madrid, Behavioral Health Specialist, MS, NBCC
- Renee Joyce, Behavioral Health Specialist, MA, LMFT
- Meghan Brown, Integrated Medical Assistant, CCMA
Hours and Location
We will be screening all appointments to determine whether it will be done in person or over the phone.
- Monday: 8:00 A.M.- 5:00 P.M.
- Tuesday: 7:30 A.M.- 5:00 P.M.
- Wednesday: 10:00 A.M.- 7:00 P.M.
- Thursday: 8:00 A.M.- 5:00 A.M.
- Friday: 8:00 A.M.- 5:00 P.M.
With appointments available at 5 pm by appointment only.
- 360 E. 8th Street, Delta CO 81416
A Kidz Clinic is located east of the Delta Family Center and is on the Delta Middle School campus.
A Kidz Clinic accepts Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid Program), CHP+, and commercial insurance. We also have a sliding fee scale for self-pay patients, and we partner with Delta Family Center to assist families in enrolling in Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid Program) and CHP+.
Immunization Registry Notice
Download the immunization registry notice.