Connect with Us
Connect with us on Facebook, or join our mailing list to receive emails about important news, as well as our e-newsletters.
- A Kidz Clinic
- 360 E. 8th Street
- Delta, CO 81416
- Phone: 970.874.2753
- Fax: 970.399.7005
- Stacee DeLisle, Executive Director, MA, LPC, NBCC
- Makenna Hart, Clinic Coordinator, MS
- Sarah Young, Nurse Practitioner, RN, CPNP
- Karen Yocum, Nurse Practitioner, MSN, CPNP
- Jenina Madrid, Behavioral Health Specialist, MS, NBCC
- Renee Joyce, Behavioral Health Specialist, MA, LMFT
- Meghan Brown, Integrated Medical Assistant, CCMA
Hours and Location
- Monday: 8:00 A.M.-6:00 P.M.
- Tuesday: 7:30 A.M.-6:00 P.M.
- Wednesday: 8:00 A.M.-6:00 P.M.
- Thursday: 10:00 A.M.-7:00 A.M.
- Friday: 8:00 A.M.-6:00 P.M.
Services are available at 5:00 P.M. by scheduled appointment only.
We are closed for lunch between 12:00-1:00 P.M. and between 2:00-3:00 P.M. on Thursday.
Please note that our phones roll to our answering service at 5:00 P.M. with the exception of Thursday at 7:00 P.M
- 360 E. 8th Street, Delta CO 81416
A Kidz Clinic is located east of the Delta Family Center and is on the Delta Middle School campus.
A Kidz Clinic accepts Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid Program), CHP+, and commercial insurance. We also have a sliding fee scale for self-pay patients, and we partner with Delta Family Center to assist families in enrolling in Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid Program) and CHP+.